Our Client, a successful and growing company, is seeking to appoint an experienced Auto-CAD glazing designer to join their design team in Hampshire.
The candidate will be responsible for internal drawings, material take-offs, set-outs and liaising with the Design Manager, clients and architects.
You will need to have the following skills & experience: -
• 10 years + experience on Auto-Cad designing within the glazing industry.
• Ability to draw complex arrangements and discuss design proposals with clients/architects.
• Knowledge of the construction industry within the window glazing & curtain walling market, including up to date CDM regulations.
• Demonstrated ability to prepare shop drawings for all window types, bi-fold doors, doors, sliders, curtainwall, roof lights, canopies, etc.
• Experience in extrusion and die design.
• Accurate, highly organised, excellent work ethic and ability to do overtime if required.
• Working knowledge of Schuco & Smart Systems windows.
• Excellent written English skills.
• Computer literate in Excel, Word and email.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter to - email@example.com