Our client is based in Fordingbridge and are a leading manufacturing company. They provide full training and competitive rates of pay.
Day to day duties would include:
- Requisition for accessories, section, glass and panels plus bespoke items.
- Create job folders.
- Manufacturing tickets need to be printed.
- A1 drawings need to be printed.
- Labels and manufacturing tickets need to be printed.
- QC check lists need to be drawn up and printed.
- QC labels need to be generated.
- Emails send confirming manufacturing dates.
- Smartsheets (in house spreadsheet) will require regular updates with all of the above information.
- Updating the Smartsheet with individual frames/items to enable them to be tracked through the factory/manufacturing process on a flow chart.
There is the strong possibility for progression for the right employee with ongoing training from the Production Manager learning Logikal with the long term aim for you to assist with job input and processing tasks.
Competitive starting rates of pay. Monday - Friday Full time. Essential you are strongly computer literate.